At Engine Rebuilders, we strive to make the process of purchasing and selling an engine as easy and stress free as possible.
In that spirit, below you will find an easy to follow bullet pointed list outlining the process from getting a quote to returning a core. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, contact our Inside Sales department or your Account Representative directly.
Don't have time for a phone call? Check out our Contact Us page and submit your question and we will get back to you!
Simple, Fast and Convenient
Engine Rebuilders Quoting and Order Process:
- Collect Engine Serial Number/Equipment Make & Model
- Contact Engine Rebuilders Inside Sales Team
- A Quote along with a Product Bulletin will then be emailed to the quoting location providing the following:
- Part Number(s), Available Configurations, Price and Lead Time
- Dedicated Account Manager: If you have any questions or concerns regarding your quote, you will have a dedicated Account Manager to help assist you with those questions.
- Contact Inside Sales to be connected with your specific Account Manager
- Upon confirmation of the sale, contact Engine Rebuilders Inside Sales with the Quote#, configuration you would like, and a copy of your PO with ship to address and we will handle the rest.
- Online: Click to Order
- IMPORTANT TO NOTE: New Part Returns will be subject to freight and restock fee charge backs.
- All invoicing will be sent to account billing address regardless of ship to address.
- ROUNDTRIP FREIGHT INCLUDED - No guessing and no additional hidden costs.
- Drop Shipments available at no extra charge in the lower 48 states.
- All Canadian shipments will be subject to an additional freight surcharge.
- Delivery Inspection - Receiver of the engine MUST unwrap and inspect engine prior to signing carrier paperwork.
- NOTE: All expenses for freight damage on engines signed for free and clear will be the responsibility of the customer.
Engine Rebuilders ships many engines within 24 hrs, but at times an engine may be required to be built and in rare instances, we will require the customer’s engine to build (R&R). The following outlines lead times of each:
- In Stock Items: Ship within 24 hrs
- Non Stock Items: 7 business days
- Special Builds/BOC (Build Owners Core): 7 to 10 days from receipt of core
Drop shipments are available at no extra charge in the lower 48 states. All Canadian shipments will include an additional freight surcharge.
- Note that some exceptions do apply to the free freight which include residential delivery and lift gate requirement cost.
Hassle Free Core Returns
Engine Packet: Each engine will come with a packet including: (see attached examples)
Warranty Registration, Core Evaluation and Core Pick Up Request Form
- All core pick up requests are scheduled within 48 hrs (M-F) of receipt.
- FREE FREIGHT on all core returns.
- If you or your customer has not received a BOL, please assume that it was not received and resend or call inside sales to schedule.
- Complete the core evaluation form and affix it to the engine.
- Core should be returned to Engine Rebuilders within 30 days of receipt of the new engine.
- All core credits are processed within 24 hrs of the receipt of the core at Reviva.
Engine Rebuilders Preauthorization
IMPORTANT: In an effort to expedite resolution of any warranty claims that may arise, please remind your customer that all warranty work MUST be preauthorized by Engine Rebuilders prior to being completed.
- Off Highway Applications
- 1 year or 2000 hrs parts and labor